Ohio HARP Mortgage Lender
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
Refinancing your mortgage through the Obama Administration's HARP program will could help you save hundreds of dollars on monthly payments or obtain a more secure loan program, regardless of how much your home will appraise for.
HARP Eligibility Requirements
You May Be Eligible For The Ohio HARP Program If:
- Your home loan is guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- Your note is dated before May 31, 2009.
- You are current on your mortgage payments.
- You have had NO thirty day late payments for six months.
- You have had NO sixty day late payments for 12 months.
- You owe more than 80% of your home's estimated value.
You can check to see if your Ohio loan is eligible for a HARP Refinance by CLICKING HERE, or feel free to call our us at 855-336-2930 to speak with an approved HARP Mortgage Lender who specializes in underwater mortgage refinance options.
Keep in mind that with the new updates to the Home Affordable Refinance Program, the government has made it possible for you to shop around for the best Ohio interest rate and deal vs. having to be tied down to your current lender.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have adopted changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes if your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. The following websites will help you determine if your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac:
www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/ | www.freddiemac.com/mymortgage